Here you will find some detailed information about Acacia Worship Center. For more resources and general information, please go to the About Us page.
Church Programs and Bible Studies:
- Newborn (0-1)
- Toddlers (1-2)
- Preschool (3-4)
- Kindergarten (5-6)
- Elementary (7-11)
- Mid School (12-14)
- High School (15-18)
- College (18-27)
- Straight Street (SS)
- Working Class A (18-27)
- Working Class B (28-37)
- Working Class C (38-47)
- Working Class D (48-61)
Acacia Worship Center Broadcast Times:
- Wednesday at 7pm
- Friday at 10:30am
- Saturday at 12:30pm
- Sunday at 9:30am
- Cable One: Channels 9 & 12
- Comcast: Channel 22
- Satellite TV: Channel 32
- Regular TV: Channel 32.1
- KAZQ: Channel 36.1
About Our Church:
- Lead Pastor: Ron Cervantes
- Our purpose is to glorify God by creating an environment where people of all age groups and denominations can meet and discover an intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus through an in-depth study of His Word, prayer, praise, fellowship, outreach, and service.
Statement of Faith:
We believe there is only one true God, existing eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The sixty-six books of the Bible, in their entirety, are inerrant, and were inspired by God to serve as His written revelation to mankind and is the primary and essential authority of life.
In Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who through His death burial and resurrection brought redemption from sin and eternal life to all who believe in Him.
In the power of the Holy Spirit to perform the miracle of new life in unbelievers and to indwell children of God, enabling them to live Godly lives.
Man was created in the image and likeness of God, and that from man God created woman.
That only by accepting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, through a one time prayer of acknowledgement, repentance and acceptance, can a person truly become a child of God.
That the true Church is made up of children of God, and that this body is the bride of Christ who has been charged with spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire world.
That hell is a real place and those who do not receive Jesus as Savior and Lord will be judged by Him, found guilty and tossed into the lake of fire to suffer for eternity along with Satan and all who follow him.
That in order for children of God to have a healthy, vibrant relationship with Him, they must study the Bible, pray, attend church, fellowship, serve others and share the Gospel on a regular and continuous basis.
That Jesus Christ will return at a time of God’s own choosing to judge the living and the dead, and to establish His Kingdom.
That the Bible clearly defines marriage as a sacred covenant between one man and one woman.
- Helping individuals and families in transition
- Gives direct assistance to local charities committed to the welfare of those less fortunate
- Provides financial aid to those unable to pay for serious medical conditions
- Love Beyond Borders
- Improve the quality of life and effectiveness of Christians around the world
- Supply depot of available goods for those in need of the basic provisions of life
- Purple Ribbon
- Provide comfort for those who have suffered a traumatic life experience
- Recognizing precious moments as well as life changing events
- Staying informed of what’s happening in the world that impacts our lives
- Praying for the welfare of others
- Helping individuals, families and ministries in need of laborers to assist them in a worthy cause
- Meeting the television and media needs
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us by clicking here.